- NSW Government Client
- 3 months contract with strong a strong possible extension.
- Parramatta Location
- Competitive hourly rates!
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Compliance Analyst Coordinate delivery within the business against statutory and regulatory reporting obligations, and report to senior management on corporate performance (non-financial) indicators
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Prepare documentation in response to applications made under the Government Information (Public Access) Act.
- Coordinate the receipt, allocation, response and reporting of all GIPA requests as the central point of administration for organisational compliance efforts.
- Coordinate the monthly Corporate Performance Report (Non-Financial) for the Executive and Board.
- Provide advice to divisions on regulatory compliance requirements within pre-set guidelines and escalate when appropriate.
- Provide support for annual regulatory compliance reporting.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in compliance management or related field at analyst level, including the provision of guidance and assurance on regulatory compliance.
- Sound understanding of the regulatory environment and legislative obligations.
- Demonstrated ability to methodically co-ordinate and organise.
- Demonstrated ability to compile concise, clear, purposeful and accurate business documentation including performance and compliance reports.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.