A Tier 1 client based in Sydney CBD is looking for a Business Analyst to assist with a regulatory changes project around records management.
As a Compliance Business Analyst, you will work with senior business stakeholders around the business, facilitating workshops and drive the requirements of gathering the current state and creating a future state model within the project delivery team.
- 6 - 8+ years' experience working as a business analyst in Banking / Fin services / Insurance.
- Experience in the Risk / Compliance / Remediation / Regulatory project.
- Excellent in communication skills and high level stake holder engagement is critical.
- Ability to hold workshops to extract requirements.
- CBAP or BABOK are also highly regarded
If you are interested, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only.
If you would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Alex Nguyen on +61 2 9223 9855.