Australia's award winning creative agency, they work within the e-commerce, strategy, analytics, expereince design, social media, online advertising, games, video and print industry. They are known for the quality of work they complete.
Seeking a DevOps Engineer who enjoys the challenge of building automated solutions for continuous delivery of large-scale, highly available web applications. The ideal candidate must have experience working in a DevOps model playing an active role with software developers in building solutions.
The project is focused on working with Adobe developers and architects to build and implementing an automated CI/CD pipelines as well as automated provisioning of Adobe AEM infrastructure in AWS.
- DevOps Thought Leadership
- Design and implement a CI/CD platform that drives increased release velocity and code quality
- Write code to provision infrastructure
- Works closely with Craft/Tech Leads and developers of various teams to assess
- existing problems and to come up with process improvement solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of strong hands-on experience in Infrastructure Provisioning ( Infrastructure as
- a code ( IaaC)) and automated deployments scripting experience with Ansible and Terraform
- 5+ Years of Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment ( CI/CD) and Continuous Delivery Experience using tooling such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, Gitlab or Github pipelines
- 3+ Years of hands on experience is the following skills is preferred: Linux RHEL/Ubuntu/Debian), Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, Git/Github
- Experience in DevOps tooling such as Jenkins, GitHub, Docker, and Ansible
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code and automation testing
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff
Interested? Great! Push the APPLY NOW button or alternatively send me an email with you're CV/Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (will reply fast if there's cover letters attached to it) - and lets see if you're a good fit! OR call me on (03) 9236 7766