- Leading Mining client looking to expand operations in Perth
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Immediate start
We have received an urgent request for a proven HMI / SCADA Specialist to join their Perth team. Our client is a global powerhouse with operations in all continents and is truly a world leader. In Perth they have recently been chosen to deliver a number of projects across both the operational and IT areas.
Skills needed in some of the areas needed:
- SCADA experience in Industrial Automation Control System for Mining/Process/ Manufacturing Industry.
- Experience in Developing, Designing, Testing, Deployment, Troubleshooting of Citect SCADA latest version.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design principles, Alarm Handling process, Faceplate design, Database Management/SQL Server, Third party Interface, Configuration, Cicode development.
- Knowledge on Citect Client Server Architecture and Server operating systems, particularly in virtualized environments.
- Knowledge on Abnormal Situation Management(ASM) principles, data abstraction between PLC and requirements of Citect SCADA ASM graphics, Cicode Integrated ASM workspace.
- Knowledge of P&ID, electrical wiring, GA drawing, IO list, etc. panel / automation project related documents
- Experience in conducting FAT, SAT and manage client communications.
- Good knowledge on various communication protocols OPC, Modbus, Ethernet, Profibus, ControlNet, DeviceNet, TCP/IP
- Develop Technical Management of Change and provide input to HMI configuration works as required.
- Ability to write Design and TEST documentation (test scripts, scenarios, requirements traceability).
- Ability to Identify, quantify and specify the engineering effort required for HMI works
- Preparing control logics using IEC61131 languages
- Working Experience in GE Fanuc, Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC's
- Working experience in SCADA Migration project
- Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects, handled / worked on Retrofit Projects
- Knowledge on Historian, MES, Analytical tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visio, MS Office, MS Projects etc.
- Familiarity with standards & protocols like ISA S88, ISA S95, OPC etc.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Kelly Williams by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.au. For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.