Integration Test Analyst
NSW Government Client
6 months contract with a strong possible extension.
Sydney CBD Location
Competitive daily rates
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Test Analyst to support other functional testing activities subject to overall work allocation within the Integrations Program Test Team.
Test Analyst will ensure that testing engagements are successfully carried out to completion primarily in the system and integration testing space - System testing, System integration testing, Regression testing, UAT Support
Key Responsibilities include
- Preparation of Test Objective Matrices - converting the user stories/use cases/business and technical requirements into test requirements for System, System Integration, User Acceptance and Regression Testing.
- Test Estimates - preparation of test effort estimates based on analysis of the test requirements as required by the Project Test Manager.
- Test Plans - preparation of test plans or a given test phase, System Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing and Production Verification Testing, based on the available project documentation (user stories/use cases/wireframes, interface contracts, business and technical requirements etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Test Analyst across the testing lifecycle: Sprint Testing, Systems testing, Data Migration Testing, System Integration Testing and support of User Acceptance Testing
- Test analysis skills including requirements analysis, technical specification analysis, modelling system behaviour, static testing and investigative testing
- Strong experience in analysis of Interface Contracts, WSDLS and API source to target data mapping between systems using a middleware bus and point to point interfaces
- Proven web service testing experience testing applications and solutions in an Enterprise Environment at an Enterprise Level using manual and automated testing approaches
- Experience in using JIRA HP-ALM and Zephyr/JIRA for test management, defects management and requirements management
- Minimum of 4 years' system integration testing on project/programs utilising Enterprise Service Bus middleware and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Proven experience with On-Premise to Cloud Integration Testing
- Strong knowledge of web, mobile and cloud technologies, including web services and internet protocols: (HTTP/XML/LDAP/REST/SAML)
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.