Our client is a provider of IT Managed Services to small to medium size organisations. They are well established with a growing and loyal customer base. They require a Level 1 & 2 Desktop Support Consultant to join their growing team, and service clients mostly by phone and remote login from their St Kilda Road offices.
Your role will have great variety, and you will have the chance to directly deal with stakeholders & customers to troubleshoot, resolve, and support them in a timely manner. Approximately 10% of your time you may be required to go to the customer site to solve issues or complete tasks in person.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a customer care Level 1&2 Desktop Support role primarily in a Microsoft environment - using phone and remote log in.
- Experience going to customer sites in person would be preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, and a great phone manner
- Proficient in Windows administration, installation and troubleshooting including 7 & 10, Exchange, O365, etc.
- Demonstrated competence in using Powershell
- Solid experience with Active Directory, group policy etc
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MSCP)
- Previous experience in setting up Windows servers, domains and profiles from scratch, and resolving issues
- Experience with networking protocols and technologies
- Experience with routers, servers, switches and firewalls (ideally Cisco)
- A car and drivers license - required for travel to customer sites (a car space will be provided at your St Kilda Road office)
To apply, submit your resume in Word format, or for a confidential discussion about the role please call Jarrodd on 03 9236 7719. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.