Talent International are excited to partner with a top-tier financial institution help them build out an extraordinary team to take on their newest and most exciting Tech start-up venture - all with the security of being backed by one of Australia's largest institutions.
They are about to enter the beta phase of a game-changing FinTech product that will revolutionise the market, and they are looking for an extraordinary leader to head up the venture. You will join an ever-growing team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, marketers and investors all with the same vision of developing and launching a game-changing FinTech product. You will develop, execute, oversee, and measure the success of the new venture's strategy and provide leadership and direction to an Executive Management team.
- Set the company vision and overall strategy from launch to scale; including defining long-term goals and go to market strategies
- Provide strong leadership in strategic planning and in developing a shared vision among all the stakeholders and partners of the venture
- Drive growth, profitability and business value through operational leadership
- Manage competition and threats in the marketplace, while continuing to develop the business model ahead of the market
- Build industry partnerships & strategic relationships to accelerate and amplify impact
- Provide expert guidance to all functional areas, including product, analytics, growth marketing, and account management
- Determine and approve product suite available and deployed to any market/channel
- Drive day-to-day operations, making key decisions and trade-offs with resources and budget allocation
- Act as the Public Relations and Media face for the venture
- Proven leadership experience of managing teams in a fast-paced, high growth environment from SaaS, finance, real estate or wider tech.
- Experience and positive track record with executing business partnerships.
- Proven record of building successful products and high calibre teams from the ground up
- An in-depth understanding and passion for technology and Product Management
To be successful in this role, you will have an exceptional understanding of technology needs, requirements and data analysis to ensure the customer's digital experience is seamless and best in market. You will have a passion for all things digital, with deep digital product and UX experience, as well as ideally B2B and B2C experience. You will possess strong communication and presentation skills, have a consultative approach, be empathetic to the customer and their needs, and be team focussed.
You are incredibly proactive, results driven and have experience in building and developing high performing teams. You think big, are an exceptional and inspiring leader, have an entrepreneurial spirit, can scale quickly, and think strategically and creatively.
This is a rare, exciting and multifaceted role that will allow you to demonstrate your leadership skills, business acumen, strategic thinking, technical execution, and give you the opportunity to be a part of a company that is changing the game.
For more information or a confidential chat, please contact Lauren at email@example.com