Working with one of my key clients I am currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join this well respected business in a newly created position based in the heart of Brisbane's CBD.
This is a senior level role that requires the incumbent to interact with and influence both external and internal stakeholders, as well as to support security goals and revenue targets. You must be able to demonstrate industry expertise and how this translates into secure operational services for clients, and develop security solutions that promote growth of the security footprint across our target markets.
To be successful in this position you will have the following key skills and experience:
- 5-10 years' experience working in IT Services in a corporate environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Information Technology, Information Systems or Business )
- Understanding of cyber security concepts
- General knowledge of Managed Security Services
- Knowledge of Security consulting including: Penetration and vulnerability testing, Threat Risk Assessments, Network Segmentation
- Knowledge of security controls and associated vendor technologies in the following areas: (Data Protection, Secure Enterprise Mobility, Network, Data Centre and Cloud, Endpoint Protection, Incident & Event Management, Identity and Access Management, Cisco, McAfee, Blue Coat, Palo Alto, F5, Check Point, RSA
If you have the above mentioned skills and technology experience and are looking to join an organisation where you will be truly appreciated, then you are encouraged to apply via the link provided or call Greg Scharf on (07) 3221 3333 for a confidential discussion