This high profile organisation are seeking an experienced Business Project Manager to assist in the planning and development of a new capital works project.
The successful PM will have the opportunity to work on motivating projects, engage with senior / executive stakeholders across the business, work with multiple vendors in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
Key skills and experience
- Proven experience as a Business Project Manager
- Well-developed documentation skills
- Highly developed analytical, and lateral thinking skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders in a collaborative and engaged manner
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills, and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exposure to events management highly desired
- Experience working with local government and / or local council highly regarded
To find out more about this exciting new role please contact Carly Llorente on 03 9236 7704 or apply now to secure an interview.